FC Brandywine will be holding tryouts for their travel soccer program aged u8 - u19. FCB will look to create as many teams as we have players and qualified coaches.
“Our club concentrates on the Long Term Player Development (LTPD) of players and creates a Player-Centric environment that progresses into a Team Centric environment as the players age, starting in mixed ability and progressing through carefully planned sessions into ability based teams.”
- Jim Wallace - FCB Technical Director and USC Master Coach who can be followed on twitter @BeautifulGame19
For more information attend the FC Brandywine Informational Town Hall Meeting
Monday March 4th at the Concordville Hotel (780 Baltimore Pike, Glen Mills, PA 19342) @ 7:00pm
Tryout Dates and Information
- All players interested in playing for FC Brandywine must register for tryouts.
- Register at the following link
- $10 tryout fee for ages U11 - U19
- Playing at an older age group - the system will only allow you to register for your age group.
- Players who currently play at an older age group must contact Technical Director Jim Wallace
- Check in will open 30 minutes prior to tryout start time
- All players will receive:
- FCB t-shirt (to be worn at both tryouts)
- Tryout number (on t-shirt)
- Team information sheet
- An FCB staff member will talk to parents during the last 10 minutes of tryouts
- Players need only attend one tryout but it is HIGHLY recommended to attend both