FC Brandywine's and BYC Summer Soccer Camp Programs
Our camps always aim at the five pillars of the game:
- Technical - aspects of the game including passing, shooting and dribbling
- Tactical - awareness and use of other players on the field
- Physical - strength, speed, stamina and flexibility
- Psychological - mental toughness
- Character - leadership, sportsmanship, trust
Our Coaching staff is chosen for their knowledge of the game and excitement to pass it along to players. All Head Coaches at the camp have a minimum of their “D” License.
Camp registration is open through the normal registration link in the menu bar above and is currently under Spring registration.
2019 Spring Break Camp
Date: Monday April 15th - Thursday March 18th
Time: 9am - 3pm
Location: BYC Muni Fields / BYC Field House
Who: Boys and Girls u8 (Playing 2011) - u14 (Playing 2015)